[GIT PULL] kmemcheck fix for -tip

From: Vegard Nossum
Date: Sat Feb 28 2009 - 08:07:47 EST

Hi,

Here's a fix for the "Fatal error". It seems that we missed a few of the
places where page tables are allocated. In any case, this fixes it for me,
please let me know if you see any more fatal errors after this.

The following changes since commit 39bc66625d7a761f6e5c5b3d81d88e7c9359ca84:
Ingo Molnar (1):
kmemcheck: fix split_page() of the page allocator, fix

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vegard/kmemcheck.git for-tip

Vegard Nossum (2):
x86: don't track page tables with kmemcheck
Revert "kmemcheck: disable CPA self-test"

arch/x86/Kconfig.debug | 1 -
arch/x86/mm/init_64.c | 4 ++--
arch/x86/mm/pageattr.c | 2 +-

Vegard