where is Documentation/REPORTING-BUGS ?

From: Bart Trojanowski
Date: Fri Feb 27 2009 - 13:39:59 EST

I ran into a regression in 2.6.28..2.6.29-rc6 in vlan code. I am
bisecting it right now.

While that happens, I wanted to check if the proper way to report it is:
via bugzilla or email. I went to Documentation and looked for related
material.

>From Documentation/BUG-HUNTING...
> Before you submit a bug report read REPORTING-BUGS.

I'd love to, but it's not there.

The only thing I can find is text from 2003, that predates bugzilla.k.o.

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/lkml/reporting-bugs.html

If that is still official, maybe it could make its way back into the git
tree. If not, what's today's preferred bug reporting method?

Cheers,
-Bart

--
WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/