Re: [RFC 0/8] Aufs2 documents

From: David P. Quigley
Date: Wed Feb 25 2009 - 12:53:58 EST

I think it would be useful to see the source code for AUFS2 posted to
LKML. One of the questions I have not which doesn't seem to be addressed
in these documents is how robust is your xattr support and are you
making the appropriate LSM calls to make this usable with SELinux and
Smack. Also from a labeling perspective you have a very interesting
question of which label do you select when unifying directories. If you
have a/foo and b/foo each with different labels which do you choose.
Based on the history of Union type file systems I would suspect the
answer is whichever branch is listed first.

Dave