Re: Suspend regression with 2.6.29-rc

From: Andreas Mohr
Date: Tue Feb 24 2009 - 15:52:39 EST

What, no_console_suspend of course ;)

Needless to say I'm also stuck as always, waiting for -rc resume regressions
(due to i945 I think, -rc4 currently) to vanish
(I believe -rc6 wouldn't fix it yet, may try -rc7 then).
How many suspend/resume regression reports did we have in 2.6.29-rc? 5? 6? 7?
When did I first have 30+ working suspend/resumes on a desktop PC? 2001?
2000? 1999?
I'm not entirely sure whether I can achieve similar reliability
on a convincing number of desktops 10 years later...

Andreas Mohr