Re: [RFC 0/6] x86 tip asm ENTRY,ENDPROC cleanup

From: Alexander van Heukelum
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 18:23:46 EST

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 00:50:17 +0300, "Cyrill Gorcunov"
<gorcunov@xxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi,
>
> here is a small series of cleanups for assembler
> files. Not sure if introducing new GLOBAL macro
> was a good idea but code got shorter form of
> writting.
>
> Please review. Any comments are highly appreciated.

Hi Cyrill,

I like this direction. If I understand correctly:

ENTRY/END or GLOBAL/END for data.
ENTRY/ENDPROC or GLOBAL/ENDPROC for functions.

The patches look sound. You're welcome to add:

Acked-by: Alexander van Heukelum <heukelum@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings,
Alexander

--