Re: [GIT PULL -tip v3] fix 39 'make headers_check' warnings

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Wed Feb 04 2009 - 10:42:00 EST

Jaswinder Singh Rajput wrote:
On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 16:28 +0200, Avi Kivity wrote:
Jaswinder Singh Rajput wrote:
latest -tip is still giving 'make headers_check' warnings:
usr/include/linux/kvm.h:61: leaks CONFIG_X86 to userspace where it is not valid
usr/include/linux/kvm.h:64: leaks CONFIG_X86 to userspace where it is not valid
usr/include/linux/kvm.h:387: leaks CONFIG_X86 to userspace where it
is not valid
usr/include/linux/kvm.h:391: leaks CONFIG_X86 to userspace where it
is not valid
usr/include/linux/kvm.h:396: leaks CONFIG_X86 to userspace where it
is not valid

So should I resend my patch or you are going to move this stuff
Your patch is broken. I'll push mine shortly.

hmm. it seems you are looking at old patches which we already dropped.

Please check the latest patches and kbuild at:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/mingo/linux-2.6-x86.git;a=shortlog;h=core/header-fixes

These are the <linux/types.h> patches. I was talking about the CONFIG_X86 in the headers.

If there's such a patch in the URL you posted, please point to it directly.