Re: System hang (and other problems) with cdc_acm

From: Thomas Tuttle
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 18:34:31 EST

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:36 AM, Oliver Neukum <oliver@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am Monday 26 January 2009 08:27:53 schrieb Andrew Morton:
> It is probably necessary to setup a watchdog. Can you do that?

I don't know how to do it, but I can follow instructions well :)

> As for the blank lines, I am not sure this is a bug. Your device may
> indeed send a lot of newlines.

It also seems to behave strangely in GPS mode. Instead of sending
something of the form "1234567890...", it will send
1234567890...
234567890...
34567890...
and so on. I'd like to look in to this more to see if I can write a workaround.

Cheers,

Thomas Tuttle

--
Thomas Tuttle