nfsd fixes for 2.6.29

From: J. Bruce Fields
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 18:21:17 EST

The following changes are available in the git repository at:

git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux.git for-2.6.29

Mainly three regression fixes, but I also snuck in two minor
documentation updates. (I can stop that if it's annoying.)

--b.

J. Bruce Fields (3):
nfs: note that CONFIG_SUNRPC_XPRT_RDMA turns on server side support too
nfsd: fix null dereference on error path
nfsd: fix cred leak on every rpc

James Lentini (1):
update port number in NFS/RDMA documentation

Jeff Layton (1):
nfsd: only set file_lock.fl_lmops in nfsd4_lockt if a stateowner is found

Documentation/filesystems/nfs-rdma.txt | 4 ++--
fs/nfsd/auth.c | 3 +++
fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c | 1 -
net/sunrpc/Kconfig | 5 ++---