netlabel: UNLABELED ath9k not denying unlabeled traffic

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Wed Jan 14 2009 - 00:18:35 EST

When using netlabelctl on a dell laptop
I'm able to define the addresses that I want:

netlabelctl unlbl add interface:wlan0 address:<radiostation> label:system_u:object_r:netlabel_peer_t:s0
netlabelctl unlbl add interface:wlan0 address:<myaddress> label:system_u:object_r:netlabel_peer_t:s0
netlabelctl -p unlbl accept off

{the above was from http://paulmoore.livejournal.com/1758.html };
(I'm able to listen to the radio station allowed, then if I choose another station; if I haven't defined an address like the above, mplayer just sits there.denying the unlabeled packet. that is until I allow the address);

The problem I have is when I do the same on my macbook pro ati chipset.
with the ath9k module, I'm able to listen to any station, search the web etc..
it seems netlabelctl -p unlbl accept off makes no difference if it's on or off.

Is this built into ath9k yet, or is there something I'm missing?

regards;

Justin P. Mattock