Re: introduce delayed-leds.h to reduce code duplication

From: Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
Date: Mon Jan 12 2009 - 05:05:26 EST

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Pavel Machek wrote:
> What about something like this?
>
> [Alternatively, I can add a flag to the leds class, and make delayed
> leds a built-in functionality...]
>
> [Attached is driver that uses new infrastructure for hp_accel, but it
> does a bit more.]

FWIW, I am looking over the thinkpad-acpi side of this. I like the idea,
but I am not completely sure I agree fully with the changes to
thinkpad-acpi.

Which isn't a problem, as long as the thinkpad-acpi hunks are NOT merged to
any tree before my ACK, please. I will test and comment on the patch before
the weekend.

Henrique Holschuh