2.6.29-mmotm0109 Odd prompt for Sharp Corgi backlight.

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 13:39:33 EST

So I'm building mmotm-0109, doing a 'make oldconfig', and out pops:

Generic (aka Sharp Corgi) Backlight Driver (BACKLIGHT_GENERIC) [Y/n/m/?] (NEW) ?

Say y to enable the generic platform backlight driver previously
known as the Corgi backlight driver. If you have a Sharp Zaurus
SL-C7xx, SL-Cxx00 or SL-6000x say y.

Two questions:

1) Is it a Corgi driver, or truly a generic one? It can't be *too* generic
if it only applies to 3 Sharp Zaurus models? Or do I want to specify it for
my Dell laptop that has a backlight too (in which case that help text needs
fixing)...

2) Why does this default to 'Y'? (Probably depends on the answer to (1) - if
it's for one vendor, it probably should be N, but Y may make sense if it's
proper for the vast majority of all laptops and similar that have a backlight.