Re: [GIT PULL] Squashfs pull request for 2.6.29

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Thu Jan 08 2009 - 12:11:37 EST

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 04:48:51PM +0000, Phillip Lougher wrote:
> > Please consider pulling my linux-next branch
> >
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pkl/squashfs-linus.git
> >
> > The patches have been posted to LKML and linux-fsdevel over the last
> > couple of months and have been reviewed and changed as requested.
> > Diffstat below.
> >
> > Squashfs is a compressed read-only filesystem. It compresses metadata
> > and data, and uses up to 1 MiB block sizes for greater compression.
>
> That seems pretty fast for something only posted this week and not

The patches have been posted before last October, and the recent changes are
according to the review comments.

> even in -next.

Incorrect, as of next-20090106 ;-)

With kind regards,

Geert Uytterhoeven
Software Architect

Sony Techsoft Centre Europe
The Corporate Village  Da Vincilaan 7-D1  B-1935 Zaventem  Belgium

Phone: +32 (0)2 700 8453
Fax: +32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail: Geert.Uytterhoeven@xxxxxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.sony-europe.com/

A division of Sony Europe (Belgium) N.V.
VAT BE 0413.825.160 Â RPR Brussels
Fortis  BIC GEBABEBB  IBAN BE41293037680010