Re: tip: bzip2/lzma now in tip:x86/setup-lzma

From: Willy Tarreau
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 02:22:09 EST

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 08:09:17AM +0100, Alain Knaff wrote:
> H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> > Go ahead and do an incremental patch at this point.
> >
> > -hpa
>
> Thanks, that'll make things easier. Unfortunately, I can no longer check
> out the code. No error messages, but the files just aren't there:
>

> > git pull
> Already up-to-date.

run "git branch" to see what current branch you're working on.

> > git checkout -b x86/setup-lzma tip/x86/setup-lzma
> git checkout: branch x86/setup-lzma already exists

you should just to "git checkout x86/setup-lzma" since you have already
created that branch (-b XXX YYY creates branch XXX from YYY before doing
the checkout).

normally, if you do the checkout first, then the pull, you should be OK.

Regards,
Willy