Re: Btrfs for mainline

From: Chris Samuel
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 05:18:31 EST

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 8:01:04 am Andi Kleen wrote:

> When it's in mainline I suspect people will start using it for that.

Some people don't even wait for that. ;-)

Seriously though, if that is a concern can I suggest taking the btrfsdev route
and, if you want a real belt and braces approach, perhaps require it to have a
mandatory mount option specified to successfully mount, maybe "eat_my_data" ?

cheers,
Chris
--
Chris Samuel : http://www.csamuel.org/ : Melbourne, VIC

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP