Re: [PULL] cpumask tree

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Sat Jan 03 2009 - 13:13:56 EST

* Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, while bisecting this window of commits i found that neither would
> build successfully due to a typo - and the typo is fixed in 095fb96. So
> since we rebase this portion anyway due to excessive amount of bugs,
> i'll make it fully bisectable by rebasing right at 095fb96, backmerge
> the fixlet from eeff031 and redo the whole series dropping the two bad
> patches. Since this portion of the tree has no appreciable testing value
> the rebase is the right thing to do here.

okay, i've done this now and pushed out the resulting tree to
tip/cpus4096-v2. It is a no-content-changed reshuffle of the tail ~10
commits of tip/cpus4096:

$ git diff cpus4096..cpus4096-v2
$

i dropped the two broken patches i bisected today, and backmerged a fixlet
to make it more bisectable, and reordered fixes next to the merge point -
and the new changes now come after that.

this finally is something that has no known regressions and looks pushable
to Linus. I've started the -tip tests, lets see how well this holds up
now.

Ingo