Re: [ath5k-devel] Bugs on aspire one A150

From: Bob Copeland
Date: Thu Jan 01 2009 - 10:10:35 EST

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 02:41:00PM +0100, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> I believe the 80211 layer itself should provide some generic LED
> handling which then provide for reliable and _identical_ displaying of
> mess with custom rssi-indicating LED type implementations,
> this should be centralized to have one template for an RSSI LED.

Agreed, I suggested this in another thread. I don't have any LEDs so it
would be better if someone else did the work. (I should really build a
little usb->serial device with a couple of lights on it and hook it up
to the triggers so I can pretend...)

> More notes:
> checks of AR5K_NUM_GPIO most certainly are buggy: off-by-1
> (range sems to be 0-5, _not_ 1-6)

Nice catch, that has been there since day 0.

> prepend "Acer" to "Aspire One" in this patch

Will do and I'll invert the logic level in the resend. Thanks for the
feedback.

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com