random.c changes for sparse irq_desc are crap

From: Matt Mackall
Date: Wed Dec 31 2008 - 13:30:15 EST

I just noticed you merged a change that pointlessly converts two
random.c functions into ugly random.h inlines without going through the
maintainer.

I also don't like the look of the newly-introduced sparse variants of
these functions. Failure to find an irq descriptor in
get_timer_rand_state is a BUG_ON should-never-happen sort of condition,
not something to silently ignore. Letting the code try to dereference
NULL is preferred here: we'll actually be able to find and fix the
broken driver that's throwing around meaningless irq vectors.

Throwing away the timer_state pointer in the set_timer_rand_state
function is similarly bogus in addition to being a memory leak.

Please fix this up.