Re: linux-next: origin tree build failure

From: Aleksey Senin
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 05:00:12 EST

After another investigation of this problem, I think that proposed
solution is #ifdef as good for a first stage. IPv6 support is mandatory
when we are talking about running linux in some organization. But, of
course, the way how it implemented in IB stack should be changed. So on
the second stage, I'd like drop out these "defines" and at the time of
module initialization obtain addresses of IPv6 functions and in the case
if they are present at the runtime, call them. It should be nice
solution for RMDA_CM and IPoIB modules.