Re: 2.6.27.9 - Resuming from hibernate locks after "CPU1 is down"

From: Paul Rolland
Date: Thu Dec 25 2008 - 13:18:14 EST

Self replying, just to add that 2.6.28 has the same behavior.

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Rolland E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un
navigateur "Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work
hard at it"

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation