Re: v4l2_device/v4l2_subdev: please review

From: Hans Verkuil
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 02:10:45 EST

On Tuesday 25 November 2008 07:51:25 Trilok Soni wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 3:39 AM, Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've finally tracked down the last oops so I could make a new tree
> > with all the latest changes.
>
> Please send these patches to mailing list (git-send-email?) for easy
> review. Also CCing LKML for wider view is also good, as we are doing
> some core changes right?

I'm not going to spam the list with these quite big patches. Just go to
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb-ng/ and click on the 'raw' link
after each change to see the patch. Most of these changes are just
boring i2c driver conversions.

We are adding to the v4l core, but the changes do not affect existing
v4l drivers let alone other subsystems. Although I should probably have
added the omap list.

Regards,

Hans