Re: debugctl msr

From: stephane eranian
Date: Fri Nov 21 2008 - 10:27:37 EST

Markus,

Ok, I finally got everything working. The interrupt issue was due to a
bug in the perfmon code.

But I found another bug in ds.c.

The absolute maximum MUST be at buffer+size+1 but the threshold can be anywhere
between the start of the buffer and buffer+size. You had it set past
the end of the buffer (at +1),
therefore PEBS was not generating any interrupts.