Re: [patch 2/8] x86 PAT: set VM_PFNMAP flag in vm_insert_pfn

From: Nick Piggin
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 19:50:46 EST

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 03:42:32PM -0800, Pallipadi, Venkatesh wrote:

> [...]

So long as it has been reviewed by mm people (cc'ing linux-mm might be
nice), I don't care so much how it makes its way upstream. If it was
a lot of code, it might make sense to slowly work dependencies though
various subsystems... but this isn't too much on the mm side, and it is
primarily support code for x86 subsystem feature so I don't mind myself
if it went via the x86 tree, with appropriate acks.