Re: busted CFS group load balancer?

From: Ken Chen
Date: Tue Nov 18 2008 - 02:57:24 EST

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Ken Chen wrote:
> Tested git commit 38736f4, it doesn't fix the problem I'm seeing.

I would also like to mention that commit 38736f4 has stability
problems. I put a kernel with this commit on several test machines,
and several of them had hard lockups within 2 hours of testing. I
wasn't doing anything fancy. The workload was pure 'while (1)' loop.
Though there are other background services running on those machines.

- Ken