Re: Current suspend issues on Lenovo X200

From: Mikael Abrahamsson
Date: Fri Nov 14 2008 - 10:52:29 EST

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008, Nico -telmich- Schottelius wrote:

Yep, sorry, opened a new thread. Issue got better (console works without s3_bios), but xorg still reboots the system. I'll try the referenced workaround at http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=6105510&postcount=12

This workaround has worked 99% for me since I started using it over a week ago (once has it happened that I just got the "black X11 and pointer" which required me to power cycle to fix).

Only issue has been that approximately 1 out of 20 wakeups, my wifi won't come on after wakeup (LED doesn't even come on). If I sleep it and then wake it up again, it's worked properly.

I'm using the Ubuntu 8.10 latest kernel 2.7.27-7-generic.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson email: swmike@xxxxxxxxx