Re: iwlagn: wrong command queue 31, command id 0x0

From: Marcel Holtmann
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 23:37:48 EST

Hi Yi,

As of 75fa67706cce5272bcfc51ed646f2da21f3bdb6e, I'm seeing this:

On which git repo? I couldn't find the commit on either linux-2.6 or
wireless-testing/-2.6.

don't bother trying to track down the exact commit. This bug has been introduced sometime between 2.6.26 and 2.6.27 and was originally a BUG that crashed your machine. My last working kernel without this problem was the Ubuntu 8.04 kernel.

So starting with 2.6.28-rc1, Johannes turned the BUG into a WARN_ON and now we do actually see the issue and the code in question. Check kerneloops.org for reference since I did post all of my warnings there.

Regards

Marcel