Re: Git next: Second stage of cpu_alloc patches

From: Vegard Nossum
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 16:12:20 EST

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We need to get alpha sorted out too. Frankly, if we can't get anyone to
> review/test/ack the alpha genirq conversion then I'd say merge it
> anyway. I'll make sure that it at least compiles.

Sounds like a bad strategy. What are these patches you're talking
about, and where can I find them?

I mean, isn't "merge anyway" the same as admitting defeat? I thought
we were going for 100% "review coverage".

Vegard

--
"The animistic metaphor of the bug that maliciously sneaked in while
the programmer was not looking is intellectually dishonest as it