Re: [GIT PULL] XFS update for 2.6.28

From: Lachlan McIlroy
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 20:56:39 EST

Steven Noonan wrote:
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:02 PM, <david@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, Lachlan McIlroy wrote:

The following changes since commit
721d5dfe7e516954c501d5e9d0dfab379cf4241a:
Linus Torvalds (1):
Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://neil.brown.name/md
I am a fairly heavy user of XFS and am as eager as anyone to see cleanups
and improvements, but 102 commits to go into -rc3????

David Lang

I'm pretty sure these won't be accepted until 2.6.29's merge window
opens. The merge window for 2.6.28 has closed, and due to the sheer
number of commits, at least -one- is bound to cause a regression.

Okay, that's fine. The tree was too unstable to request a pull any earlier
and we're still chasing some issues. We should be well and truly ready for
2.6.29.

- Steven