sharing interrupt between PCI device

From: Nobin Mathew
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 08:32:20 EST

Hi,

I think this question is already asked in this mailing list and Sorry
for asking this again.

My problem is this:

I have two PCI devices ( also two kernel drivers for those) which
shares the interupt. When I remove one driver other device stops
working, which is happening due to pci_disable_device () in removed
driver. This call is disabling the shared interrupt.

We can avoid this by just removing the pci_disable_device () in the
driver, but i dont think this is a good way (correct me if I am
wrong).

Can you suggest some ways to overcome this issue.

Thanks
Nobin Mathew.