Re: MMC maintainership help needed

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 05:03:37 EST

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:13:33 +0000
Ian Molton <spyro@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Pierre Ossman wrote:
>
> > On a related note, I see very little comments to my reviews except
> > from the original author. As such I'm having a hard time evaluating
> > my role. Are people satisified with my work as a gatekeeper or am I
> > just being a pain in the ass? I know I can be a bit anal at times. :)
>
> Im happy with your reviews of the MMC/SD work I have done.

Good to hear. Then there's at least one. :)

--
-- Pierre Ossman

Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.