Re: ACPI video.c brightness handler conflicts with toshiba_acpi

From: Thomas Renninger
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 17:01:52 EST

On Wednesday 29 October 2008 06:13:46 pm Andi Kleen wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 04:54:54PM +0100, Thomas Renninger wrote:
> > > So far I am running with these commits from
> > > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ak/linux-acpi-2.6:
> >
> > This tree does not exist anymore...
>
> It is now linux-acpi-summer2008-2.6
> I renamed to avoid confusion with Len's tree.
> But Len should have taken all the patches in there.

Hmm, looks like he did not.
Thanks for the pointer to the old tree, that made things easy.
I am going to post them to Len privately for inclusion into his test branch
for now, there should be no need to post them on several lists a fifth
time...
Let's see whether they still pop up in his next pull request for .28,
hopefully they do...

Thanks,

Thomas