Dear Account User

From: Customer Care Of Webmail Team
Date: Sat Oct 25 2008 - 19:10:05 EST

Dear Account User,

This Email is from webmail user Customer Care and we are sending it to
every webmail User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having
congestions due to the anonymous registration of accounts so we are
shutting down some accounts and your account was among those to be
deleted.

We are sending you this email to you so that you can verify and let us
know if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested
please confirm your account by filling the space below.Your User name,
password, date of bith and your country information would be needed to
verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all webmail users and removal of all unused Accounts,
Webmail would be shutting down all unused
Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login
Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be
suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: ............................
* Password: ............................
* Country Or Territory: ................

Your response should be sent to
admin manager Email : customercare.protection14@xxxxxxxxx

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her
account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or
her account permanently.

Waiting to receive the details of your two email.

Regard,
Customer Care Of Webmail Team