Read and Respond.

From: Mr. Vicent Cole
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 08:30:52 EST

FINANCIAL CONSULTANT AND ESTATE VALUERS.
Rue de seme 1054 Akpakpa Cotonou,
Republic Du Benin.
Email: vicoleesq@xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr Vicent Cole a lawyer and Financial Consultant, I have a client who is under-aged and willing to invest his inheritance in your company or country on a partnership basis.Sequel to this he has asked me to look for and recommend a reputable and reliable person/company who can conveniently and sincerely be in Partnership with him since I am his personal attorney and adviser.We shall be obliged to explain to you into details once we have a favorable response from you about the investment intent. I do apologize for intruding into your privacy without any prior notification, please accept our apologies. However,if you are interested in our request kindly contact me via email (vicoleesq@xxxxxxxxxx) for further details on how to proceed. Looking forward to your swift response.

Yours Faithfully, Mr. Vicent Cole(Esq)