Re: What's in pci-2.6.git

From: Anirban Chakraborty
Date: Tue Oct 21 2008 - 01:18:51 EST

On Oct 8, 2008, at 3:21 PM, Jesse Barnes wrote:

Quite a few patches have queued up in my linux-next branch for 2.6.28, and a
couple of more are still pending (they've seen lots of review so should be
just about ready), specifically the I/O virtualization code and more PCI slot
driver fixes from Alex and Kenji-san.

Full shortlog below, there's stuff all over the map...

Jesse

Alex Chiang (1):
PCI: connect struct pci_dev to struct pci_slot

Andi Kleen (1):
PCI: Document that most pci options are shared between i386 and x86-64

Arjan van de Ven (1):
PCI: introduce an pci_ioremap(pdev, barnr) function

Does it make sense to rename iounmap to pci_iounmap, just to be consistent with pci_ioremap_bar?

-Anirban