Re: [git pull] core kernel updates for v2.6.28

From: Becky Bruce
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 23:21:52 EST

On Oct 16, 2008, at 5:32 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Ingo Molnar wrote:

Please pull the latest core-v28-for-linus git tree from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/linux-2.6- tip.git core-v28-for-linus

this is a combination of the following topics:
core/resources

Ok, the resource_size_t -> generic phys_addr_t changes conflicted with the
PowerPC changes I had merged yesterday. The resolution wasn't overly
complex, but I'm sure I screwed something up anyway. Can the involved
Power people take a look (looks like BenH, Kumar, Becky to me), and
Jeremy/Ingo on the generic resource side?

I don't see any issues, and it builds/boots on 85xx and 86xx.

Cheers,
Becky