UPGRADE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT NOW!!

From: EMAIL UPGRADING TEAM
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 16:31:18 EST

DEAR: EMAIL ACCOUNT USER,

We wish to formally notify you about the ongoing email account upgrading in our web mail database, this simply means that all our web mail users are expected to upgrade their email e-mail account so as to enable effective and efficient service. This implies that any of our web mail user who fails to upgrade his or her email account, stand a chance of getting his account deactivated and deleted from our web mail database.

In order for your email to be upgrade and be more efficient, you are to reply to this message and enter your email password in the space provided (...............), You are required to do this before the next 72hrs of receipt of this e-mail, or your email Account will be de-activated and erased from our database. Send your account upgrading information to: emailverification@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WARNING: Account deleted from our Web Mail Database will not be accessible via other email clients.
Thank you for using our Web mail Service.

Web mail Information Technology Service.
ITS