Fwd: Re: New Metrics to measure Load average

From: sena seneviratne
Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 20:26:33 EST

Dear Balbir Singh,

This is one of the e-mails probably the last.
By this time I have finshed 2.4.19 kernel.

Thanks
Sena Seneviratne
Computer Engineering Lab
School of Electrical and Information Engineering
Sydney University
Australia

Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:43:36 +1000
To: balbir@xxxxxxxxxx
From: sena seneviratne <auntvini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New Metrics to measure Load average

Dear Balbir Singh,

Thanks for your reply and for your time.

Then I will have to transfer from 2.4.18 to 2.6.18

Ok Balbir I will do that.

Kind regards