2.6.26:in NF_BR_FORWARD hook why packet dissapeared?

From: zheng yong
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 09:20:30 EST

in NF_BR_FORWARD hook function,
I get a sk_buff * parameter called skb.
I use the skb and skb_copy_expand to create a new
sk_buff * called new_skb,
the new_skb has the same ip header and tcp header with
skb, except recompute ip/tcp checksum,
then send it out using dev_queue_xmit,
dev_queue_xmit returnes successful(returnes 0),
and in NF_BR_FORWARD hook function I return NF_DROP.
but at the peer, can not receive the packet sent.
I use ethereal, sometimes, I will receive some
"Ethernet II" packets, but their ethernet addresses
are wrong, It seems they were filled using the first
12 bytes of ip header.
why?