Re: unprivileged mounts git tree

From: Miklos Szeredi
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 09:35:58 EST

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> Ok I should take the time to properly add these to ltp, but for now here
> is the result of 15-minutes of playing around with shell scripts to do
> some basic testing.
>
> Run usermounts_root.sh as root first, then usermounts_user as a user.
> Cleanup for the usermounts_root.sh side-effects is not done.
>
> Miklos, do you have better-thought-out or more complete testcases?

Thanks for the scripts, I don't have any better ones, I have only been
testing by hand.

As for -mm, sure it would be nice. I'll do a resubmission of the
whole series with proper changelog, etc. It would be really nice if
Al and/or Christoph could review if there are any major conceptual
problems left.

Thanks,
Miklos