Re: How to add the Asus R1F to asus-laptop.c?

From: Corentin Chary
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 02:48:18 EST

Hi,
Currently I've no internet connection, so I'm depend off the hotspot I
can found when I'm close to my windows
Anyway, my connection will be activated soon, so please poke me again monday.
I'ts true that I should take a look at sf.net patchs ...
Anyway, this laptop should work with asus-laptop oO.
modprobe asus-laptop gives you "No such device" ?