Re: TLB evaluation for Linux

From: CHADHA,VINEET
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 10:36:36 EST

Thanks Nick.

A PhD dissertation to study scalability of micro-kernels can be found :

http://l4ka.org/publications/2005/uhlig_phd-thesis_scalability.pdf

An example of study I would like to do through Full system simulator is in Figure 4.11.

Regarding TLB flushing modifications, I will get back to you (and mailing list) after I get a better understanding of source code.

Regards,
Vineet