Re: re : ACPI PnP on Intel MU440EX

From: Martin Doucha
Date: Mon Sep 01 2008 - 12:12:35 EST

matthieu castet wrote:
Could you post the result of "lspnp -v" with pnpacpi and pnpbios ?

Here's the output of lspnp -v with pnpbios. When I run it with pnpacpi, it says that /proc/bus/pnp doesn't exist and dies. These 4 lines appear about halfway through dmesg output (in this order, no text omitted between first and last line):

ACPI: bus type pnp registered
pnp: PnP ACPI: found 11 devices
ACPI: ACPI bus type pnp unregistered
PnPBIOS: Disabled by ACPI PNP

What should I do to get lspnp work with pnpacpi?

Regards,
Martin Doucha
00 PNP0c02 system peripheral: other
io 0x0370-0x0371
io 0x00ea-0x00eb
mem 0xfffc0000-0xffffffff

01 PNP0c01 memory controller: RAM
mem 0x00000000-0x0009ffff
mem 0x000e4000-0x000fffff
mem 0x00100000-0x05ffffff
mem 0xfff80000-0xfffbffff

02 PNP0200 system peripheral: DMA controller
io 0x0000-0x000f
io 0x0081-0x008f
io 0x00c0-0x00df
dma 4

03 PNP0000 system peripheral: programmable interrupt controller
io 0x0020-0x0021
io 0x00a0-0x00a1
irq 2

04 PNP0100 system peripheral: system timer
io 0x0040-0x0043
irq 0

05 PNP0b00 system peripheral: real time clock
io 0x0070-0x0071
irq 8

06 PNP0303 input device: keyboard
io 0x0060-0x0060
io 0x0064-0x0064
irq 1

07 PNP0c04 reserved: other
io 0x00f0-0x00ff
irq 13

08 PNP0800 multimedia controller: audio
io 0x0061-0x0061

09 PNP0a03 bridge controller: PCI
io 0x0cf8-0x0cff

0a PNP0c02 bridge controller: ISA
io 0x04d0-0x04d1
io 0x8000-0x803f
io 0x7000-0x700f

0b PNP0c02 memory controller: RAM
mem 0x000e0000-0x000e3fff

0c PNP0c02 memory controller: RAM
mem disabled
mem disabled
mem disabled
mem disabled
mem disabled
mem disabled

0d PNP0f13 input device: mouse
irq 12

0e PNP0501 communications device: RS-232
io 0x03f8-0x03ff
irq 4

11 PNP0700 mass storage device: floppy
io 0x03f0-0x03f5
io 0x03f7-0x03f7
irq 6
dma 2

15 PNP0400 communications device: AT parallel port
io 0x0378-0x037f
irq 7