Re: [ath5k-devel] ath5k on the Acer Aspire One

From: Bob Copeland
Date: Fri Aug 15 2008 - 14:11:48 EST

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Jaco Kroon <jaco@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is this using WPA-PSK or WPA-EAP? I know my card works with PSK but I'm
> seeing similar results with EAP. Haven't had time to properly analyze
> the problem yet and my AP is in the office for the weekend.

PSK. I'll claim ignorance on EAP though I don't know why it wouldn't work.
The change I was thinking of in 2.6.26 was related to some packets not being
decrypted properly (http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=121064141521711).
There was also this one related to association failures around .27-rc1:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=121732394028001.

Let us know what you find out.
--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com