[patch 0/8] [RFC -tip] another one step toward APIC merging

From: Cyrill Gorcunov
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 14:47:58 EST

Hi,

here are the series of patches to help APIC code merging.
I've more patches in my queue (~20 for now). But I still playing
with them so they too much ugly to be even tested.

The patch with subject
x86: apic - do not clear APIC twice in lapic_shutdown
actually is not merge-helper but rather I found a bit strange
of double clearing of APIC in 32bit code.

As always I would really appreciate any comments on this series.

The patches are over -tip/master

commit 8f87590f7c4a2164ab6330711c9a33ab59f97e25
Merge: fb71068... c2fc119...
Author: Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue Aug 12 11:22:08 2008 +0200

Merge branch 'core/urgent'