Re: kbuild now support arch/$ARCH/include - time for ARCHs to convert

From: Russell King
Date: Sat Aug 09 2008 - 03:21:44 EST

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 09:03:44AM +0200, Sam Ravnborg wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 12:09:28PM +0900, Paul Mundt wrote:
> > Where was this discussed? SH has the same issues obviously, but we've
> > already settled on a scheme.
>
> Looking again I realize this was only discussed on the arm kernel mailing list
> and people involved was rmk, Harvaard and myself.

... and with almost every other ARM person ignoring it entirely, except
for them posting patches against the old layout, and asking when they're
going to be merged.

It was plainly obvious that almost no one was reading Sam's "[RFC pseudo
PATCH] migrate to arch/arm/include" thread.

So it might as well have been discussed here out of their sight. :(

--
Russell King
maintainer of: