[GIT] MFD pull request

From: Samuel Ortiz
Date: Sun Jul 20 2008 - 19:23:21 EST

Hi Linus,

This is the mfd (multifunction devices) merge request for 2.6.27.
The 12 patches are mostly asic3 ones.

Some more mfd patches should also be merged through Russell King's
ARM tree, as they've been sitting there before I opened my mfd git tree.

The following changes since commit 5b664cb235e97afbf34db9c4d77f08ebd725335e:
Linus Torvalds (1):
Merge branch 'upstream-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/.../mfasheh/ocfs2

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.o-hand.com/linux-mfd for-linus

Philipp Zabel (6):
mfd: move asic3 probe functions into __init section
mfd: fix asic3 config array initialisation
mfd: fix the asic3 irq demux code
mfd: add ASIC3_CONFIG_GPIO templates
mfd: remove DS1WM register definitions from asic3.h
mfd: let asic3 use mem resource instead of bus_shift

Samuel Ortiz (6):
mfd: asic3 gpiolib support
mfd: asic3 children platform data removal
mfd: New asic3 gpio configuration code
mfd: use dev_* macros for asic3 debugging
mfd: Use uppercase only for asic3 macros and defines
mfd: asic3 should depend on gpiolib

drivers/mfd/Kconfig | 2 +-
include/linux/mfd/asic3.h | 185 +++++++++++-----------