Re: sendfile() broken with 2.6.26 + Apache 2 ?

From: J. K. Cliburn
Date: Wed Jul 16 2008 - 10:00:32 EST

Pekka Enberg wrote:
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 4:38 PM, J. K. Cliburn <jcliburn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, maybe related to commit 9d90fb1ac9d97da86e24d9ea947bf2a2f333829a
In this patch, Jay Cliburn enabled TSO by default for atl1 driver.

This might be a driver problem, or a generic sendfile() problem, I dont
know...
I'm currently traveling and unable to delve into this issue and its relation
to the atl1 driver. I should be able to look at it this weekend when I get
back home.

Ehh... shouldn't we disable atl1 TSO by default for -stable, then?

Based upon my inability to look at the problem for a couple more days?