Re: [stable] Linux 2.6.25.10 (resume)

From: Greg KH
Date: Wed Jul 16 2008 - 00:52:59 EST

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 01:01:24AM -0300, Rodrigo Rubira Branco wrote:
> First of all sorry for copy many people who maybe are not in the initial
> discussion, but since I've not been copied I have no idea who are and who
> are not in that thread ;)
>
> The point that many people are trying to make is that Linux has a policy
> defined in a document (Documentation/SecurityBugs) but are not following it.

{sigh}

Are you sure? What specific sentance(s) are you saying that we are not
currently following. And if not, can you propose a patch to the file to
properly reflect how you seem to think we currently are working?

getting very annoyed at people saying I am somehow doing the job I do
for free, on my own time, incorrectly,

greg k-h