bug in 2.6.26-rc9: sleeping function called from invalid contextat kernel/rwsem:21

From: Giacomo A. Catenazzi
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 04:25:07 EST

Hello,

yesterday at shutdown I had a crash. Unfortunately it seems
that there was one (or more) oops missing. The bug appeared
at unmounting partition at shutdown, so there are no logs
of the previous messages.

A photo of the screen is in:
http://cateee.net/files/oops/20080709010.jpg

The oopes was in the git tree of two days ago. I've not
seen this crash on last kernel, but OTOH I don't know if
the bug was reproducible.

ciao
cate

PS: unfortunately I had not time for further tests and
better report, but I hope the trace is enough for such
bugs.