Re: [bug?] tg3: Failed to load firmware "tigon/tg3_tso.bin"

From: Alan Cox
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 17:48:35 EST

> > You seem to be trying to conflate legal and technical issues here.
>
> Exactly like the patches we are current discussing.
>
> Thanks for walking right into that. :-)

No - the patches are for technical reasons, certain people seem to be
trying to attach legal stuff to them - you included, including mad
conspiracy theories that David was somehow being told by two different
employers to do this while one of them was also mysteriously not telling
you to do the same.