Re: [Ksummit-2008-discuss] Current List of Kernel Summit suggestedtopics from the discuss list

From: Greg KH
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 14:29:07 EST

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 09:41:49AM -0500, James Bottomley wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is the synopsis of the currently suggested topics so far. That's
> not to say this is the list we will be doing, just to say that if
> there's something you think we should be discussing and it's not on the
> list, now would be a good time to add it (don't trust the programme
> committee magically to add it at the last minute ...)

Another proposal:

Working well with other subsystems - Jean Delvare

There are a number of times where different subsystems in the
kernel need to interact with each other in ways that are not
always easy or obvious. This talk will be about some examples
of how this has been done well, as well as work to figure out
how to handle this better in the future.

thanks,

greg k-h